- RSS Channel Showcase 3265054
- RSS Channel Showcase 4885873
- RSS Channel Showcase 9186266
- RSS Channel Showcase 5174658
Articles on this Page
- 07/03/14--16:46: _Triple Mystery Book...
- 07/03/14--17:42: _Now in eBook – Djan...
- 08/24/14--11:52: _Finding Willow – th...
- 03/16/14--11:58: _Galactic Center Com...
- 11/10/14--17:06: _The Handless Maiden...
- 01/04/15--01:23: _Smoking in Elevators
- 12/31/14--12:32: _Lucky Bat Books Edi...
- 03/12/15--16:17: _Jill Marlene
- 07/30/15--10:12: _For the Children’s ...
- 10/28/15--14:19: _Lucky Bat Books Pub...
- 01/04/16--11:08: _Adrienne Tropp
- 03/30/16--10:18: _Dan Duffy
- 03/30/16--10:35: _Sarah Kugler Powers
- 09/06/16--12:46: _New Release: “Unloc...
- 10/10/16--11:28: _More Point Reyes Sh...
- 08/24/17--12:34: _“Arctic Under Attac...
- 11/14/17--13:39: _Kimball Converse Pier
- 04/12/17--14:27: _Lucky Bat Welcomes ...
- 01/05/18--12:45: _The Crying Woman Ro...
- 01/18/18--13:11: _The Potency!
- 07/03/14--16:46: Triple Mystery Book Bundle by Robert Bucchianeri!
- 07/03/14--17:42: Now in eBook – Django Jagger and the People of Darkness!
- 03/16/14--11:58: Galactic Center Companion, 2nd Edition
- 11/10/14--17:06: The Handless Maiden, A Lakota Mystery – New from Lucky Bat Books
- 01/04/15--01:23: Smoking in Elevators
- 12/31/14--12:32: Lucky Bat Books Editors Collaborate on Cooking Up Stories:
- 03/12/15--16:17: Jill Marlene
- 07/30/15--10:12: For the Children’s Sake by N.M. Cedeño Now Available!
- 10/28/15--14:19: Lucky Bat Books Publishes Poetry by Janis Ian
- 01/04/16--11:08: Adrienne Tropp
- 03/30/16--10:18: Dan Duffy
- 03/30/16--10:35: Sarah Kugler Powers
- 10/10/16--11:28: More Point Reyes Sheriff’s Calls by Susanna Solomon
- 08/24/17--12:34: “Arctic Under Attack” by Terry Katzer
- 11/14/17--13:39: Kimball Converse Pier
- 04/12/17--14:27: Lucky Bat Welcomes Patti Doty, a Fresh Voice in Women’s Fiction!
- 01/05/18--12:45: The Crying Woman Road Series
- 01/18/18--13:11: The Potency!
MYSTERY THRILLER TRIPLE PACK Chills & Thrills from Coast to Coast Between A Smile and a Tear A blackmailing stripper. A self-help preaching hit man. A gangster with a penchant for leeches. The streets of San Francisco have never been so twisty as Jack Waters struggles with powerful and mysterious forces trying to destroy his […]
R.J. Bucchianeri’s second book in the Django Jagger adventure series continues the exciting adventures of Django Jagger and his friends. This time Django Jagger and Riley Rogers become entangled in a sinister plot revolving around bald eagle poaching and the hunt for the key to an ancient mystery. Trekking deep into a hidden part of the Grand Canyon, Django and […]
From Amazon best-selling author Jacci Turner comes the third book in the Finding Home series, Finding Willow. At long last, Riley and Mia have reached the place they’ve been dreaming about: Riley’s father’s ranch. After a warm welcome, the girls settle in, happy and relieved. Then things start to go horribly wrong. Ranch life is harsher than […]
By New York Times Bestselling author Gregory Benford. Second Edition: Includes New Stories Death came in on sixteen legs. So begins a novella set in the Galactic Center series, “A Hunger for the Infinite.” Now this novella and much other writing about the science and fiction in the series, appears in one volume. Unique in […]
By Dorothy Black Crow, The Handless Maiden is the first book in this series. The story: In a time of great struggle on the reservations, when the American Indian Movement fought for justice and the FBI fought for control . . . Alex Turning Hawk, an Oglala Lakota medicine-man-in-training, and his wife, Tate, battle a […]
Lucky Bat is delighted to offer a new book of poetry by acclaimed author and poet, Charles O’Hay, whose previous work, Far From Luck, Kirkus proclaimed as “…gritty, keen and sympathetic without being condescending…Some of his imagery is especially striking, made all the more so by his clear, straightforward language throughout.” Share the thought...
Favorite Recipes from the Oregon Writers’ Network Edited and compiled by Lucky Bat Books Managing Editors Dayle A. Dermatis and Louisa Swann, Cooking Up Stories gathers together favorite writers’ recipes, from deadline crunch munchies to celebratory feasts. With an introduction by Dean Wesley Smith and including a recipe by Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Oregon Writers’ Network mentors […]
“Songs of human interconnection…” Crucible Womb is a collection of poetry surrounding the journey to the authentic self. According to author Charlie O’ Hay, Jill’s poems are, “songs of human interconnection, deeply rooted in the power of the natural world. They are “we” poems, both embracing and contemplative. As fingers might trace an old scar […]
We at Lucky Bat Books are excited to announce that we have published For the Children’s Sake, an explosive near-future mystery, the second novel from the author of All in Her Head, mystery writer N.M. Cedeño! The children are quarantined. Their touch is deadly. Their advocate is dead, and they want out… Father Ingall Bryan is […]
We all know Janis Ian as an internationally famous songwriter and performer, but she’s been showing us over the last several years that she is also multi-talented. At about the time she was writing At Seventeen, for which she won her first Grammy, she was also writing poetry; she had been since she was seven. Those poems, […]
Adrienne Tropp is the author of Somebody Forgot to Tell Harry: Harry Reid’s Journey from Searchlight to Spotlight, a young person’s biography of Senator Harry Reid. The book is written for children ages 8 through 12 (grades 3-6). It is the first book in the Nevada Biographies for Children series. Adrienne Tropp has been a […]
The Half Book. He got the job. He got the girl. He got the diagnosis. Son of a… Dan Duffy was twenty-nine when he heard the worst three words imaginable: “you have cancer.” Testicular. Stage three. His life became equal parts fear and anger, with a dash of stupidity for flavor. From systematically alienating everyone […]
The Exception and The Rule: On Being Stage IV. You are weak; you are weary, and your spirit is broken. Your opponent is stronger than you, more resilient, and more clever. You face overwhelming odds of defeat. In a wager for your life, would you bet on you? And as you turn to face your […]
Lucky Bat Books is excited to announce a new release just in time for the heated political season. In Unlocking the Schoolhouse Door: Essays on the Misunderstandings of Public Education, former educator and author Larry White takes readers inside the classroom to reveal what’s happening—and what should be happening—in public education today. For anyone who’s […]
Lucky Bat Books is excited to announce the publication and distribution across multiple platforms of Susanna Solomon’s new collection of short stories featuring the wacky, funny and dear characters of More Point Reyes Sheriff’s Calls. Using actual Sheriff’s Calls published in the Point Reyes Light as inspiration Solomon has created a collection of stories that […]
It’s 1965, and as America is increasing its military presence in Southeast Asia, the Cold War is heating up in Alaska. The Russians, desperate to stop the spread of democracy, send their Air Force MiGs to make incursions, testing the much-touted North American DEW Line and drawing their own line in the sand. U.S. jets […]
Author of Killing Penelope, A daughter’s memoir of failed rescues. A hauntingly beautiful memoir of humor, grace, gratitude, and failed rescues Killing Penelope is a true story about a girl’s devotion to her mother, Penelope, a wild and eccentric woman who never intended to have a child, and to her father, Gardiner, a Harvard-educated physician whom […]
From the moment we read the first chapter of Patti Doty’s Finding Home and met her plucky protagonish Quinn, we were hooked! We’re sure you will be too. Lucky Bat Books is excited to welcome author Patti Doty to our list of authors, and we’re even more excited to announce the long-awaited release of Finding […]
If you haven’t read Erik Bundy’s paranormal mystery Crying Woman Road series from Lucky Bat Books, you’re in for a magical treat. The first book, Magic and Murder Among the Dwarves, has been reissued with a spiffy new cover, and the sequel, The Dwarf Assassin, is now available too. A murderer. Supernatural evil. A […]
Lucky Bat Books is pleased to announce the publication of Ben Garrido’s wacky dystopian satire, The Potency! (And yes, that exclamation point is part of the title.) In a world turned upside down by the God of Potency’s prancing dickishness – Queen Elizabeth II in orbit, the Dalai Lama partially digested – two heroes set […]